Welcome to the new home of Piranha-Sports. We are glad you are racing with us and excited to grow our multisport family. Our team is passionate about creating and sharing the best triathlon experience we can. With 50 races in 21 beautiful venues across 5 states, we know we have a triathlon (or two) you’ll love.
- New Jersey Devilman Sprint (Cumberland County, NJ) – May 6, 2018
- New Jersey Devilman Olympic (Cumberland County, NJ) – May 6, 2018
- Independence Sprint (Lake Nockamixon State Park, PA) – June 3, 2018
- Independence Olympic (Lake Nockamixon State Park, PA) – June 3, 2018
- Tri It Sprint (Bear, DE) – June 17, 2018
- Tri It Olympic (Bear, DE) – June 17, 2018
- Diamond in the Rough Sprint (Perryville, MD) – July 7, 2018
- Diamond in the Rough Olympic (Perryville, MD) – July 7, 2018
- Top of Delaware Sprint (Newark, DE) – August 19, 2018
- North East Sprint (North East, MD) – August 26, 2018
- North East Olympic (North East, MD) – August 26, 2018
- DiamondMan Sprint (Bear, DE) – September 9, 2018
- DiamondMan Olympic (Bear, DE) – September 9, 2018
- MarshMan Sprint (Downingtown, PA) – September 23, 2018
News for 2018 Returning Piranha Athletes
Scoring: All races (VMTS and Piranha) will be combined for series scoring. Look for club competition details in December.
USAT: All races in 2018 will be USAT Sanctioned.
Duathlon: Look for the duathlon option at one of the distances at each of these races.
Explore: We are social and we have a drone. Peruse our Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram channels to see what kind of fun you can have race weekend.
Register: All 2018 Piranha-Sports athletes will need to create an account with RunSignUp in order to register.
Club/Series Scoring: All 2017 winners will be contacted shortly with instructions on how to redeem your 2017 awards.
Newark Reservoir: Open water swims will continue in 2018, look for details in December.